poniedziałek, 24 grudnia 2012

MongoDB M101 certificate scored.

I have to share with you my impressions about 10gen.com free online courses. I started MongoDB for developers course few weeks ago and I am very satisfied. There were 6 weeks course with videos provided by Andrew Erlichson (one of MongoDB creators) and quizzes which were very helpful and cool way to learn. After every week every student had to do his homework (3 - 5 questions or exercises). Scores were available on the progress page. As a language for part of homework course uses Python.


The course was finished by final exam, 5 questions and 5 exercises. Questions were not explicit, so I was very nervous filling them out. Checking the results I was little unsure but score surprise me. I reached 100%. Yeahhh.

For more details you can check education.10gen.com site or their education blog (http://ed-blog.10gen.com/) but summarizing I was one of 3827 students which achieved a 65% average and will be receiving a certificate of completion. What is more I have A grade which requires 92% average.

1 komentarz:

  1. Hi,
    This is a very informative information provided...but i wanted to ask a question that Has anybody learned java online...? I dont know its a good idea or not but i want to learn java from the best teacher across so i am planning to take online java courses with certification from http://www.wiziq.com/course/12145-the-6-week-complete-java-primer-with-training-certificate i dont know how it is going to be .. so if anybody has studied from this course please let me know....

    OdpowiedzUsuń